Is the water in your kitchen sink, bathtub, toilet, laundry, or shower taking forever to drain? Drains pipes have an operational lifespan and need regular maintenance to continue working correctly.
Organic matter, like food and hair, as well as items like plastic toys and Q-tips, can all cause blockages. Henco Plumbing Services, your expert drain cleaning company in Ridgefield, WA, can help keep your drains working with minimal disruption.
Noticing unexplained moisture? A clog could be to blame, which cleaning can remedy, but it may also be a leak. Check out our leak detection services.
Signs Your Drains Need Cleaning
Over time, various substances can lead to a blocked drain. Hair, food, and grease or oil, among other substances, cause untold damage to your pipes if left unattended.
Here are some specific signs to look out for:
- Standing water in your kitchen sink, shower, or bathtub.
- Slow-moving water, slow-refilling, or bubbling water in the kitchen sink, toilet or clogged bathroom sink.
- Water coming out from beneath your toilet.
- Foul odor coming from drains.
- Small puddles of water near the shower, sink, bathtub, toilet, or laundry area drain.
Keep Your Drains Clean: Prevent Future Clogs
There are several simple but effective actions you can take to prevent the need for clogged drain repair in the future. These include:
- Installing hair and food screens on the drain cover of your kitchen sink, shower, and bathtub to trap food, hair, nail clippings and other debris.
- Pour hot water down your drains daily or at least once a week to rinse out any potential clogs.
- Do not pour oil or grease or place beauty supplies like wipes and Q-tips down any drain.
- Avoid putting big wads of toilet paper or paper towels down your toilet or kitchen sink.
- Do not flush disposable wipes or diapers down the toilet.
- Schedule a cleaning with us two to three times a year.
Poor plumbing maintenance can quickly allow a slow drain to escalate to a clog—but not to worry. Our hydro-jetting service can clear up even the most stubborn of blockages.
Why Hire Us
Our professional drain cleaning services clear your drains and sewers without causing damage.
Most chemical drain cleaners contain lye as the active ingredient, which, while effective at dissolving food, grease, and other waste materials, also weaken and damages your drain and sewer pipes.
Professional drain cleaning removes clogs while protecting your pipes. This service prevents future blockages that could cost more to fix. As a drain and sewer cleaning company, we also provide a rooter service, which helps to clear out any tree root invasions that are blocking your plumbing or sewer lines.