Think you may have a water leak? Henco Plumbing Services is the premier water leak detection company in Ridgefield, offering a range of water line leak services.
Water leaks are incredibly damaging, even over short periods. Undetected, they can quickly cause mold and mildew contamination, significant foundation damage, structural damage, corrosion, and other problematic situations.
Getting the right water leak detection company can reduce the damage and inconvenience caused while saving you money—work with one of the best plumbing contractors in Ridgefield—choose Henco Plumbing Services.
In addition to water leak detection services, we also offer water main and pipe repair. Call us to help solve your water leak mysteries!
What Causes Water Leaks?
Water leaks come about due to a myriad of reasons. Some common causes include:
- Corrosion and decay
- Old, freezing, or poorly installed piping
- Cracks and ruptures in the system
- Damage from growing tree roots
- Construction damage
These are not the only causes of water line leaks, but regular maintenance and the removal of any obstructions from your water piping system can go a long way to prevent unnecessary leaks.
How Can Henco Help?
With our water leak detection services, we help you to:
- Restore water service in an emergency: If a broken water line has created water pressure problems or cut off water service altogether, we can help you to locate and repair the leak fast.
- Remove a problem: Leaks can cause massive damage, especially if you don’t carry out water leak repairs in a timely fashion. As a professional water leak detection company, we use specialized tools to pinpoint the precise source of the leak quickly and with minimal damage to your property.
- Save money: Professional water leak detection services discover and repair any potential leaks sooner rather than later, saving money in the long run.
- Detect dangerous hidden leaks: Many homeowners depend on water leak detection services to expose hidden leaks in hot tubs, in-ground pools, underfloor heating, and other systems with invisible water leakage.
Our professional leak detection techniques help to solve these problems by:
- Meter Detection: A special digital apparatus searches for potential signs of leakage.
- Video Camera Inspection: Our preferred method uses infrared technology to take pictures and video of pipes at various angles. This close inspection helps to locate any cracks or upcoming problems.
- Dig-and-Drill Services: As a last resort, we will dig and drill parts of your floor or wall to find the source of a leak. Needless to say, once we’ve finished the work, we also help you to repair the damage.
It’s also a good idea to have a professional—like us—inspect and clean your pipes once or twice a year. Check out our drain and pipe cleaning service.
Why Choose Us?
We are among the top water leak detection companies in Ridgefield, dedicated to giving you excellent service. Our team has the know-how and years of experience to ensure the work is done properly.
To prevent frequent occurrences of water leaks, we recommend that you:
- Insulate your pipes in the colder months.
- Avoid placing harmful materials down your drains.
- Know the underground path of all underlain pipes.
- Protect your piping system during significant construction projects.
- Plant any trees away from your water pipes.