When it comes to septic tank installation and repair services, you should always choose septic tank contractors with the expertise and knowledge to get it done right the first time.
Henco Plumbing Services is one of the best septic tank plumbing companies in Ridgefield. Our team is well-versed in installing, repairing, and maintaining all manner of residential and commercial septic systems.
We have years of experience and strive to leave our customers satisfied. Our licensed, bonded, and knowledgeable plumbing technicians understand the unique needs of the local community and have the expertise to advise you on the best system for your home.
We also offer full sewer services, including:
- Main sewer line hookups
- Sewer line replacement
- Hydro jetting
- Sewer pipe descaling
- Trenchless sewer pipe repair
- Sewer camera and video Inspection
- Sump pump services
- Sewer excavation
Whether you need a minor repair or complete repiping, our team has all your plumbing needs covered.
What Is a Septic System?
A septic system is an underground sewage network of tanks, pipes, and other components. They are perfect waste disposal solutions in areas that don’t have access to city sewer services.
Septic tanks are watertight containers made from cement or fortified fiberglass and work to dispose of household waste. Natural material floats to the top of the water in the tank, where bacteria break it down into slurry, leaving all the solids at the bottom of the tank to form sludge. The leftover water moves to a separate drain field in the yard.
For homes that use a septic system installation, it is essential that the tank, pipes, and drain field, remain in working order through regular maintenance and pumping. This undertaking is no job for amateurs, and you'll need the services of a reputable and licensed plumber—like us.
Through proper maintenance, septic tank repairs are kept at a minimum, reducing costs.
Signs That Your Septic System Needs Repair
If you notice any of the following symptoms, chances are you’ll need septic tank replacement or repair services to bring your system back to normal:
- Waste pooling or sewage in the home: If this happens, call us immediately. Any delay could mean additional costs—such as the sanitization of your home.
- Foul smells: If your septic tank or pipes begin to leak, unpleasant sewer odors and soggy spots on your lawn form due to a failure in the septic drain field.
- Slow drains: If you notice slow drains around your house, particularly in the basement or first floor, there may be a backup or damaged pipe in your septic system.
- Bright green lawn: Seeping sewage contains a high concentration of nutrients and nitrogen, which enter the soil and feed the grass. If you notice this occurrence around your septic tank, then it’s time for one of our professional plumbers to take a look.
How Can You Avoid Septic Tank Problems in the Future?
To avoid experiencing problems with your septic tank, we recommend that you ensure the following:
- Design any roof gutters, landscaping, and foundation drains so that the water flows away from the septic drain field.
- Do not dump grease or oil down a kitchen sink or toilet—these clog the septic drain-field.
- Clear the septic tank area of trees or tree roots and other concrete structures like driveways.
- Avoid flushing solid materials like food matter or coffee grounds into the toilet.
- Perform routine service inspections. Call us to help you inspect your septic tank plumbing professionally.
- Use household cleaning products like bleach and drain cleaners sparingly.
Our services also include sewer line repair and city sewer line connection, should the option come available near your home.
Why Work With Us?
Henco Plumbing Services has years of experience in Ridgefield, WA. Our team has the expertise and know-how to install, repair, replace, and maintain your septic system installation.
Our fast and reliable services ensure that you have access to assistance at all times should you require an urgent septic tank repair service. Trust our team to attend promptly and quickly ascertain the scope of the work as well as the root cause. We will give you the best recommendations for your home.
We will also give you clear options for septic tank replacement if needed, and offer upfront pricing with payment plans to keep you in the know about the full cost of the project before work begins.