Broken sewer pipes are a common problem in city areas. Many main sewer lines consist of concrete pipes, which have a lifespan of approximately 80 years at most.
Henco Plumbing Services is one of the most experienced sewer line installation, repair, and replacement contractors in Ridgefield, WA.
Complete sewer line failure doesn’t need to occur if you act fast and schedule prompt sewer line repair services while the problem is still controllable. To support this, we offer prompt sewer repair services and aim to get your sewer system backup as soon as possible.
Not sure if your sewer line needs replacing? The first step is inspection. We can use advanced video technology to find out just what state your pipes are in.
Sewer Line & Hookup Connection Services
Connecting to the city sewer line eliminates your need for a septic tank—and all the hassle that comes with it. No more bacterial supplements, pumping, or concerns over flooding.
We can create a direct connection from your home to the city’s main sewer line. Our qualified contractors carry out sewer pipe installation projects quickly, efficiently, and safely and provide comprehensive on-site cleanup services that leave minimal disruptions.
Not ready to make the switch? We also offer septic tank plumbing to keep your system running in tip-top shape.
Clog-Locating and Sewer Line Scoping Services
While clogs are more frequently found in smaller interior pipes, main sewer line blockages do happen. If you notice your bathtub, sink, or toilet is slow draining, get in touch with our team.
Our expert team of licensed plumbers can perform diagnostic tests to locate the source of the clogging and provide recommended sewer main repair services to correct the situation.
If the problem is extensive, we may recommend a total sewer line replacement, but only as a last resort.
Our line scoping services efficiently identify the cause of disruptions using unique diagnostic cameras and video equipment. This approach enables us to get an intricate view within the main sewer line, saving you valuable time.
What Causes Sewer Line Problems?
Sewers, like any other system, are prone to failure. If you notice foul odors or gurgling noises in your toilet or see sewage waste puddles in your garden or backyard, chances are there is a failure in your sewer system.
Several issues cause sewer line problems:
- Tree root damage: Tree roots always grow towards a freshwater source, which means that they sometimes burst through main sewer lines. This situation creates clogs and blockages.
- Accidental construction damage: Contractors working nearby may cause sewer line damage if they are digging blind. Burst pipes are a good indication of this action.
- Deteriorating pipes: Aging sewer lines can wear out over time due to chemical and soil corrosion or the use of caustic drain cleaners.
- Warm weather: In summer, temperatures rise, and the ground may shift, causing your sewer lines to misalign.
- Clogs: Clogs are often the result of improper disposal. Diapers, food, baby wipes, and excessive wads of toilet paper are among the usual culprits.
- Animal burrowing: Underground animals like moles can cause damage due to their burrowing activities.
- Acts of God: Unexpected and natural phenomena like earthquakes could rupture sewer lines, as well.
Why Do You Need Sewer Repair Excavation Services?
Digging up water and main sewer lines is a job best left to the professionals. It is incredibly involving and requires specialist knowledge and expertise.
If you find yourself in need of sewer line excavation services in Ridgefield, WA, you’ll want to get the best and most experienced excavation contractor in the area.
At Henco Plumbing, we have that knowledge, as well as the experience and staff to get the job done right. We offer a wide range of excavation services tailored to suit your needs. We also know how to dig safely to avoid further disruption and damage to your property.
Call us for sewer line excavation services if you:
- Notice slow drains
- See that the soil around your sewer line has a sinkhole or is dissipating causing an indentation
- Smell foul and toxic sewer gas around your sink and toilet
- Have a lawn that’s looking great—this sudden revival might be because your sewer line is leaking directly into your yard
There’s a reason we’re regarded as one of the top plumbing companies in Washington—but don’t take our word for it. Check out our reviews!
Why Choose Henco Plumbing Services?
At Henco Plumbing Services, we have years of experience in the Ridgefield, WA area. Our team has the expertise and know-how to install, repair, replace, and maintain your main sewer line efficiently.
Trust our team to attend to your plumbing issues promptly, ascertain the scope of the work as well as root causes, and give honest recommendations and pricing.
We give you options for sewer repair or replacement and offer upfront pricing with payment plans to keep you in the know about the full cost of the project.