Does your toilet keep clogging no matter what measures you take? Maybe there’s a deeper reason for that incessant clogging.
No need to panic. Your friendly neighborhood plumber, Henco Plumbing Services, is here to diagnose the problem and provide a lasting solution.
Our award-winning services have been solving the toilet and plumbing troubles of Vancouver, WA, residents for several years now. By choosing our clogged toilet repair services, you too can look forward to:
- Hassle-free scheduling
- Upfront and competitive pricing
- Clean and professional work
- A quick resolution
From toilet replacement to drain cleaning to whole home repiping, our pros do it all!
What Causes Clogged Toilets?
There are various things that can cause a toilet to clog. It could be something you flushed or something beyond your control that’s found its way into your plumbing. Below are some of the more common culprits:
- Flushing a lot of toilet paper at once.
- Flushed insoluble objects, like diapers, paper towels, toys, shampoo bottles, tampons, phones, and so on.
- An animal stuck in your plumbing.
- Roots of a tree clogging your plumbing.
- Problems with another drain in your home affecting your toilet drain.
If a toilet is clogged, it’s important to resolve the problem as soon as possible. That’s because a backed-up toilet is a fertile breeding ground for bacteria that can cause all sorts of diseases. You can contact us for emergency toilet repair services to restore the functionality, safety, and comfort of your toilet in Vancouver.
How Do We Repair Them?
The key to a lasting solution to a toilet that keeps clogging is identifying the root cause of the issue. Failure to do this will lead to costly recurrences of the problem, and possibly an escalation of it.
Our team of plumbing experts performs clogged toilet repairs by first assessing a toilet and its connected plumbing. We have specialized tools that let us see what’s in the pipes and could be causing the toilet clog.
Once we find the culprit, we apply the most effective yet least disruptive solution to resolve the problem. Sometimes, the problem is the toilet itself and will require toilet installation services to replace the underperforming one.
For the repair or replacement of your clogged toilet, contact us today for an inspection and solution. If you do need a replacement, we also offer complete bathroom remodeling packages.
Keep Your Toilet Clog-Free
To minimize the risk of your toilet getting clogged, apply the following tips:
- Don’t flush non-water soluble items, like paper towels, diapers, plastic, and so on.
- Use a thinner type of toilet paper.
- Avoid flushing too much toilet paper at once.
- Flush at intervals when using the toilet to avoid flushing too much waste at one time.
If all else fails, we are phone call way to get rid of your clog. We have everything we need to solve any type of clog quickly and in one trip.