Trenchless sewer repair is a cost-effective way to repair traditional sewer lines without digging huge holes in your yard. Henco Plumbing Services’ elite team in Vancouver, WA, is available to provide quick and accurate repairs with long-lasting results.
You can count on us for:
- Hassle-free scheduling
- Upfront pricing
- Quality workmanship
- No mess left behind
- Accurate timetables
We are the professionals that you can count on for reliable trenchless sewer replacement or repair for your home. Not sure if you have a leak? We also offer leak detection services.
Trenchless Sewer Line Repairs
If your regular sewer or water pipe is due for repairs, we can bypass the cost and hassle of digging up your yard to fix it with a trenchless sewer repair. We have specialized equipment and a team of experts to complete such tasks accurately through one of the following strategies:
- Nu flow pipe trenchless repair: This method is a sophisticated no-dig sewer repair alternative for a home’s connection to main and lateral sewer lines. It saves lots of time and money since we don’t have to dig out the damaged sewer pipe system to perform repairs. It’s also effective for trenchless sewer relining jobs.
- Directional drilling: Directional digging is effective for repairing water and sewer lines. It's performed by drilling into the ground instead of having to dig up the water or sewer pipe. The benefit is it does minimal damage to your yard, and the drill holes can be easily covered.
- Pipe bursting: The name might sound messy, but the actual method isn’t. This process involves replacing an old sewer pipe by inserting a new polyethylene pipe into the old pipeline. It’s called pipe bursting because it breaks the old pipe as the new one is inserted, but without making a mess or requiring extensive digging.
Want to Replace Your Old Sewer or Water Pipes?
We aim to keep the cost of your plumbing repairs to a minimum, but if repairing the damage isn’t feasible or effective, we recommend replacing the damaged components. Since trenchless water line replacement is quicker, cleaner, and less expensive than digging up a yard, we typically recommend it to many of our Vancouver clients.
Depending on the scale of the replacement, and the diameter and material of the pipe to be replaced, we may use directional drilling or pipe bursting to complete a trenchless pipe replacement.
Choose Henco Plumbing Services for trenchless water line repair or sewer line services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Why Choose Trenchless Pipe Repair or Replacement?
Some benefits of trenchless repair or replacement over traditional methods include:
- It’s a more affordable process because it requires less labor and man-hours. Plus, it eliminates the cost of having to refill and repair your yard after completing the sewer repair or replacement.
- It’s a more modern pipe repair strategy with less risk of complications—not to mention cleaner and faster results.
- Unlike traditional sewer pipes, the piping used for trenchless pipe replacements is more resilient. They can withstand root invasions and are less likely to break when the ground moves.