Is water going down any of your drains slowly or not at all? Is it taking longer than usual for your toilet bowl to fill up after flushing? If you are experiencing any of these, your drains are starting to clog up and can lead to flooding, foul smells, and possibly a burst pipe.
By contacting, Henco Plumbing Services, a top drain cleaning company in Vancouver, WA, you get:
- Quick and effective drain cleaning services
- An award-winning and HomeAdvisor highly rated plumbing team
- Hassle-free scheduling
- Transparent and customer-friendly pricing
- Clean and professional work
Whether you need clogged drain repair, repiping, or rooter service, we’ve got you covered.
When Do You Need Drain Cleaning?
The drains in your home that are the most susceptible to clogging are those in your kitchen and bathroom. That’s because of the food, grease, soap, and other materials that congeal and buildup in these drains over time.
A blocked drain can happen suddenly or gradually. Obvious signs that there’s something wrong include:
- Stagnant or slow draining water in your tub, sink, shower, or other areas connected to a drain.
- Slow-moving water in the toilet or difficulty flushing the toilet.
- Stuff that’s gone down the drain coming back up.
- Bad smells coming up from your drains.
If you notice any of the above, our sewer cleaning company can clean your drains and keep them flowing freely. You can also count on us to perform routine maintenance on your drains.
Why Hire Professional Sewer-Drain Service
If you’ve been clearing your clogged bathroom sink or other drains yourself, but it keeps reclogging, it’s time to call in the experts.
Our team has specialized equipment for inspecting your pipes to see exactly what’s causing the clog—it may be food, plant roots, or a buildup of minerals. By identifying what exactly is causing the blockage, we can apply the best strategy to clear it without damaging your pipes.
Our professional drain cleaning also delivers long-lasting results to ensure you don’t have to deal with similar blockages any time soon. To keep your pipes flowing freely all year round, we recommend scheduling routine pipe inspection and maintenance services with us.
Clogged drainage pipes are a major health hazard in the kitchen and bathroom. Contact us today for expert toilet repair.
How to Prevent Drain Clogs
Aside from scheduled professional pipe inspections and maintenance, there are things that you can do yourself to keep your drains clog-free.
Some of the best preventive measures include:
- Installing food and hair screens over your sink and tub drains to stop dirt from entering your pipes.
- Don’t pour oil, grease, or greasy dirt down your drains.
- Pour hot water down your drains once a week to soften and wash away potential clogs.