If your tap water supply is irritating your skin or ruining your clothes, it’s probably because your tap water is hard. Fortunately, it’s not a problem that you have to be stuck with.
Our water experts at Henco Plumbing Services can provide whole home water softener services to make the water supply of your home in Vancouver, WA, more enjoyable to use. By choosing us for water softener installation, you can look forward to benefits like:
- Quick turnaround with lasting results
- Hassle-free scheduling
- Upfront and competitive pricing
- Clean and professional work
- Prompt, reliable service
From water softener installation to burst pipe repairs, we’ve got you covered.
Do I Need a Water Softener?
If you notice any of the following when using your home’s water, you probably have hard water:
- Difficulty getting spotless dishes: Hard water typically leaves white spots on reflective surfaces, such as glass and car surfaces, after washing.
- Ruined clothing: Using hard water to do laundry will cause the colors on your clothes to fade and wear out quicker.
- Skin irritation: Showering with hard water causes dry skin and makes your hair brittle.
- Slow lathering: It’s harder to lather with soap or get suds when using hard water.
- Low water pressure: The hardness of water comes from the presence of a higher concentration of minerals in it. These minerals will build up over time and clog your plumbing, leading to low water pressure from faucets and other outlets.
You can get rid of the above issues by hiring the services of water softener repair companies, like ours. With our whole house water softener installation service, you can get softer water from all of your home’s water outlets.
Improving Your Water Quality With a Water Softener
Using hard water isn't exactly harmful, but it's not the most comfortable, either. By letting our experts improve the quality of your home's water through water softener installation, you can look forward to the following features:
- Cleaner silverware and glassware.
- Softer, cleaner, and smoother hair and skin.
- More effective cleaning and reduced soap use.
- Less damage to your clothes during laundry.
- Longer lifespan for your appliances that use water, such as dishwashers, washing machines, and more.
You deserve better water! Call our pros for water filtration and water softener installation.
Water Softener Maintenance and Repair
To keep a water softener system safe and at optimal performance, it needs cleaning at least once a year and regular servicing by a plumbing expert. You can contact us to take care of your whole home water softener at your convenience.