Is your home’s sewer pipe broken or clogged? Do you have a new construction project that requires sewer pipe installation?
Henco Plumbing Services is available in Vancouver, WA, to provide sewer line repair and sewer line replacement services to various types of homes. Benefits of choosing us for your sewer line projects include:
- Quick turnaround with lasting results
- Hassle-free scheduling
- Upfront and affordable pricing
- Clean and professional work
Get in touch with us for sewer line replacement or repair for your home. We specialize in trenchless no-dig solutions.
What Damages Sewer Lines?
There are various reasons why a sewer line may become damaged and require repairs. Some of the common culprits include:
- Blockages: A significant sized blockage in the pipes will impede the free flow of sewage. It can lead to pressure mounting within the pipe, causing it to expand and eventually burst.
- Freezing temperatures: As water freezes, it expands. If the contents of a sewage pipe freeze, it can expand until it bursts the pipe.
- Old pipes: The integrity of a pipe reduces as time passes, causing it to erode, crack, and eventually break.
- Tree roots: Sometimes, the roots of trees and other plants manage to break their way into pipes to get at the moisture within.
- Seismic shift: Significant movement of the earth can break pipes installed within it.
- Accidents: It’s not uncommon for people to unwittingly dig where there are sewage pipes and break them.
Sewer Line City Hookup Services: When Do You Need Them?
Instead of having a septic tank at home that you have to maintain yourself, you can link to Vancouver’s sewer line connection. It’s cost-effective and frees up space in your yard.
If you are constructing a new home or would like to change your sewage disposal system, we can connect you to the city’s main sewer line. Our professional contractors will get all the necessary permits and have the connection completed in little time with no complications.
Clog Locating and Scoping
If your sewer line connection to the city’s main sewer line breaks or becomes clogged, rectifying the problem may require digging up the pipes.
To prevent having to dig up the entire pipework, we have specialized clog locating equipment that lets us look into the pipe to find the problem. Using this method to find faults in a sewage line is effective, quick, and uses less manpower, making a sewer main repair project less costly.
Learn more about our video sewer inspection services today!
If a sewage pipe bursts, excavating it is necessary before it can be repaired or replaced. We work with an experienced excavation contractor who has the necessary licenses and equipment to complete a sewer line excavation accurately and effectively.
If you have a sewer pipe repair or replacement project in mind, we are the experts to call.
Do You Need Sewer Line Repairs?
Backed up toilets or drains, smelling sewage around your property, or sewage oozing out from under the ground are all signs that you may need sewer line repairs.
Our award-winning sewer line repair services are available at affordable rates, and you can schedule for us to deliver it at your convenience.