Does your tap water look, smell, and/or taste funny? If so, our water filtration experts at Henco Plumbing Services can install a whole home water filtration system to resolve the problem.
Our water filtration services have made the water supply of countless homes in Vancouver, WA, and Greater Clark County safer to drink and use for various other things. When you contact us for the same service, you can expect:
- Hassle-free scheduling
- Warranties on the filtration system
- Quick turnaround and lasting results
- Timely maintenance
- Upfront pricing
- Clean and professional work
Let’s clean up your water supply with water softener and water filtration system installation.
What Type of Water Filtration System Can We Install?
There are various types of water filtration systems to choose from, and each offers a unique benefit. The right one for your home will depend on the level of water cleanliness you desire, your budget, and the size of your home.
The most popular options include:
- Charcoal filters: These are a popular option because they are inexpensive and easy to maintain.
- Sediment filters: Also inexpensive but more effective when used alongside another filter. Suitable for filtering well water.
- Water distillers: Require an electricity supply to work and remove microscopic organic and inorganic materials, like Cryptosporidium and minerals.
- Reverse osmosis: Companies use this method to create bottled water. It’s one of the strongest and most effective filters, removing up to 99 percent of contaminants.
- Alkaline water ionizers: Use electricity to purify water and raise its pH level.
- Ultraviolet water filters: Great for killing germs, but require frequent bulb changes.
By assessing your home’s source of water and your pipe system, we can recommend the best whole home water filtration system to deliver the water quality you desire.
Common Problems with Water Filtration Systems
Carbon filtration systems are a popular choice because they are cheap and easy to maintain. That said, they do require frequent cleaning, which is something most owners neglect, causing the filter to underperform.
We recommend reverse osmosis filtration systems to homeowners that want the cleanest water supply. They don’t require frequent maintenance (once or twice a year), though failure to do any maintenance will negatively impact the filter’s performance.
Get a constant supply of clean water by scheduling with us for water filtration system and kitchen plumbing solutions.
How to Maintain Water Filtration Systems
Filters, like carbon filters, require periodic cleaning and replacement. You can do this yourself or have one of our experts do it for you. A reverse osmosis system requires the same level of care, but not as frequently.
For your convenience, we can develop a water filter maintenance plan that suits your schedule. We’ll show up at the appointed time to thoroughly service your installed filtration system.
You can also contact us for emergency repairs if the filtration system stops working. We provide prompt service with reliable results.