Turning the Bathroom Into an Oasis Isn’t Difficult
Valentine’s Day weekend is quickly approaching, and whether a homeowner is single, in a relationship, or somewhere in between, this holiday should be an excuse to pamper themself! Instead of venturing out to the spa for a relaxing afternoon and an exorbitant price tag, why not stay within the comfort of one’s own home?
This Valentine’s Day can be extra special, with some time carved out for self-love and attention. With just a few simple steps and items from around the house, homeowners can transform their bathroom into an opulent oasis with all the frills of a luxurious day at the spa.
Taking More Baths
Taking a bath isn’t just about getting clean; it’s also about relieving the body of tension and discomfort. The health benefits of taking baths include:
- Reduced inflammation
- Better circulation
- Mental health improvements, such as better memory retention
- Relaxed muscles and other soft tissues
- Clearer skin
- Less acne
Experts report that baths can also help wounds heal faster. This reduces the likelihood of infections and other long-term health ailments. When remodeling a bathroom, bath lovers should consider getting porcelain tubs. These fixtures have long lifespans and are generally easy to clean.
More Color and Scents During Bathtime
Chromotherapy, or color therapy, and aromatherapy are two methods believed to affect mood and health. These therapies use scents or a combination of light, color, and sometimes sound to offer relief. But how can one incorporate chromotherapy and aromatherapy into their bathroom remodeling project this Valentine’s Day?
- Get LED lights: One can use waterproof lights to turn their bathwater or bathroom different colors.
- Get a speaker: There are many water-resistant speakers that can be used to turn bathtime into party time.
- Lighting some incense, candles or using essential oils: Aromatherapy relies on scents and odors to convey certain feelings and offer comfort.
Many people like the sensation of rainfall on their skin, but they might hate the cold water or wind. A rain showerhead is a perfect solution. It allows homeowners to enjoy relaxing rainfall showers while retaining control over the water’s pressure and temperature. Here are some things to consider when selecting a new rain showerhead:
- Diameter is important: The wider the showerhead, the more area it will cover.
- Shape matters, too: A showerhead’s ideal shape depends on the surrounding area. For instance, a square-shaped shower might benefit from a square-shaped showerhead. Alternatively, a bathtub/shower combo might benefit from a circular showerhead.
- Don’t forget the features: Rainfall showerheads do more than dispense water. Some even come with built-in Bluetooth speakers. Others come with customizable color options, adding both fun and luxury.
Valentine’s Day is a time for showing love for others and, most importantly, oneself. What better way for homeowners to show themselves some TLC this holiday than by treating themselves to a spa-like oasis right in their own bathroom?
About Henco Plumbing Services
Henco Plumbing Services is proud to provide award-winning customer service to the community of Vancouver, WA, and the surrounding areas. They offer same-day services, flat-rate pricing, and financing. Call them today for bathroom remodeling services in Vancouver, WA.