Vancouver Slab Leak Repair
Is a slab leak running up your water bill and destroying your home’s foundation? Let Henco Plumbing Services find the leak and plug it.
We have the specialized tools to not only detect slab leaks and their causes but also rectify them quickly with lasting results. As the first choice for residents of Vancouver, WA, and the Portland Metro Areas, who want a reliable plumber, you can count on us for:
- Upfront and customer-friendly pricing
- Professional work with no messes
- Hassle-free scheduling
- Clean & professional work
- Prompt, reliable service
Ready for a lasting solution to your home’s leaks? Call us today for water leak detection service.
How Do I Know There’s a Slab Leak?
Compared to other leaks, such as dripping faucets or pipes, slab leaks are more covert. It is a water leak under a building that gradually erodes the building’s foundation. Some people don’t even know they have a slab leak until the building’s structure starts to tilt.
Early slab leak detection is crucial to avoid the high cost of damages from a slab leak. Your property may have a home foundation leak if you’ve noticed any of the following:
- Running water noises when no taps are open.
- Inexplicably high water bill fluctuations from the leaking and wasting water.
- Sudden cracks in the floor of your home.
- Presence of mold on parts of the floor, or a damp and moldy smell.
- Low water pressure from outlets because the water is pouring elsewhere.
- Warm spots on the floor from hot water line leaks beneath the flooring.
If you notice any of the above, contact us ASAP for foundation leak detection services to find what’s wrong. Delaying can result in even more costly damage to your home than has already occurred.