You can’t ignore kitchen plumbing problems—the kitchen is the heart of the home!
Leaky faucets, old sinks, and jammed garbage disposal systems need immediate attention. Here at Henco Plumbing Services, we have the kitchen plumbing expertise that you need.
We offer a range of services, including:
- Professional kitchen installation
- Kitchen remodeling and kitchen renovation
- Garbage disposal installation and repair
- Leaky faucet repair
- Sink installation and kitchen sink repair
- Fixture replacement
Are you also in need of a bathroom remodel? We are the experts to call!
Signs Your Garbage Disposal Needs Replacing
Garbage disposals have finite lifespans, and you may find yourself needing garbage disposal repair or replacement at some point. Should you notice any of the following signs, then it might be time to consider installing new garbage disposal:
- Loss of power: power loss occurs if your garbage disposal system has a faulty connection. We will search for the root cause before suggesting any further course of action.
- Jams: these blockages result due to the inappropriate disposal of kitchen flatware, plastic objects, or bulky food matter. Our plumbing experts will loosen the disposal and manually move the masher plate to free any stuck objects.
- Clogs: Clogs, again, are as a result of inappropriate disposal mostly of grease or oil. Our plumbers will disassemble the disposal carefully to clear any serious clogs.
- Leaks: Leaky disposals are usually a result of a loose screw or gasket. Depending on the severity, a simple tightening may be all that's needed, but we’ll inform you well in advance if additional repair is required.
- Noise: Noisy disposals indicate that a metallic or hard plastic object is in the system. We first loosen the disposal, remove the object, and then tighten any loose parts.
When Do You Need to Replace Your Sink?
A sink is integral to life in the kitchen – from washing your food to cleaning dirty dishes, we couldn't cook well without them!
Although kitchen sinks last for years, you may find that you need to replace yours at some point. Useful indicators include if:
- Your unit is too old, and not in keeping with modern models
- Has stubborn, unsightly stains from limescale buildup
- Has visible cracks
- Peace of mind
Want to add a water filtration system to your kitchen? Contact us today for fast and quality service that won’t break the bank.
Why Work With Us?
Henco Plumbing Services has been at the heart of the Ridgefield, WA community for years. We offer customer-centric service and recommend only the best solutions and products to ensure that you get the best deal for your home.
When you choose us, you will enjoy:
- Upfront pricing with flexible payment plans
- An accurate diagnosis or recommendation, best suited to you
- Quality, guaranteed workmanship
- No mess work and on-site cleanup
- Peace of mind