Ridgefield Clogged Toilet Repair Services
Clogged toilets are not only unsightly but also unhealthy! A cleaner toilet is one of the benefits of routine maintenance.
Over time toilets clog for several reasons, and getting efficient and reliable clogged toilet repair services is essential. At Henco Plumbing Services, our expert plumbers can find proper repair solutions that best suit you, to get your toilet back in good working condition.
Worried that the clog might be deeper in the line? We can handle that, too. Our hydro-jetting service can clear even the worst clogs.
When Should You Replace Your Toilet?
Toilets are a necessity in everyday life, but they aren’t maintained, they can become one of the most problematic areas in a home. You may even require a toilet replacement. The most common reasons for clogged toilets include improper disposal of items like diapers, food, wipes, paper towels, or dirt.
How Do You Know When Your Toilet Needs Replacing?
- Age: If your toilet is old and requires several replacement parts like a seat, flappers, and valves, to get it back in proper working condition, it may be the time to buy a new one.
- High utility bills: If you notice an increase in your monthly water bills, your toilet may be the culprit. Modern toilets use less water and often flush with more force, conserving water.
- Repeated clogs: Older models may not push water with enough power, and consistent clogging may be the result.
- Visible cracks: Most toilets are made from porcelain. Cracks tend to develop in the bowl and tank.
- Wear and tear: Older models have sustained more wear-and-tear, and are likely to break down with consistent use—on top of being challenging to clean.