Clogged toilets are not only unsightly but also unhealthy! A cleaner toilet is one of the benefits of routine maintenance.
Over time toilets clog for several reasons, and getting efficient and reliable clogged toilet repair services is essential. At Henco Plumbing Services, our expert plumbers can find proper repair solutions that best suit you, to get your toilet back in good working condition.
Worried that the clog might be deeper in the line? We can handle that, too. Our hydro-jetting service can clear even the worst clogs.
When Should You Replace Your Toilet?
Toilets are a necessity in everyday life, but they aren’t maintained, they can become one of the most problematic areas in a home. You may even require a toilet replacement. The most common reasons for clogged toilets include improper disposal of items like diapers, food, wipes, paper towels, or dirt.
How Do You Know When Your Toilet Needs Replacing?
- Age: If your toilet is old and requires several replacement parts like a seat, flappers, and valves, to get it back in proper working condition, it may be the time to buy a new one.
- High utility bills: If you notice an increase in your monthly water bills, your toilet may be the culprit. Modern toilets use less water and often flush with more force, conserving water.
- Repeated clogs: Older models may not push water with enough power, and consistent clogging may be the result.
- Visible cracks: Most toilets are made from porcelain. Cracks tend to develop in the bowl and tank.
- Wear and tear: Older models have sustained more wear-and-tear, and are likely to break down with consistent use—on top of being challenging to clean.
How to Prevent Toilet Clogs
In homes, it is much easier to prevent clogged toilets than in commercial properties, as public buildings have little if any control over what people flush down the toilet. However, there are some actions one can take to prevent toilet clogs:
- Carry out routine maintenance and inspection of plumbing and valves.
- Place signs and requests in public bathrooms to curb improper disposal.
- Use only the toilet paper you need—excessive toilet paper causes blockages.
- Keep toilet tanks clear of debris and unsuitable items.
Feel like more than your toilet could use replacing? How about a complete bathroom remodel?
Why Choose Henco Plumbing Services?
At Henco Plumbing Services, we have the experience and technological know-how to provide cost-effective, fast, and reliable toilet installation and clogged toilet repair services at affordable prices.
Choosing us as your preferred contractor guarantees you:
- Fast response times
- State-of-the-art tools and techniques
- Licensed and bonded technicians
- Clear pricing upfront
- A no-mess job with on-site cleanup
- Neat and quality toilet replacement if needed
- Peace of mind