Nowadays, it is possible to get clear water free of contaminants with whole house water softener solutions.
These water purifiers soften water by removing mineral deposits such as iron, calcium, and magnesium, as well as other harmful substances like bacteria and sedimentation from your water source.
At Henco Plumbing Services, we have the specialist equipment and expertise to offer you efficient water softener installation solutions that remove excess mineral deposits from your water.
Enjoy the benefits of softer skin, cleaner drinking water, and less limescale buildup in your home appliances by letting us solve your hard water problems once and for all. We also offer comprehensive water filtration solutions.
What Are the Signs of Hard Water?
Hard water is any water that contains excess minerals, metals, and other contaminants. It is generally safe to use but causes several problems like reducing appliance life expectancy. The tell-tale signs of hard water include:
- Small silver spots on silverware or glassware.
- Less water pressure from your shower or faucets.
- Difficulty forming suds with soapy water in a bottle (the bottle test).
- Mineral stains on clothing after they come out of the laundry.
- Skin irritation after showering.
Benefits of Home Water Softeners
Our whole home water softener systems provide effective hard water treatment solutions for your home.
Minerals like calcium, iron, and magnesium are eliminated for your family to enjoy the benefits of soft water. These include:
- A reduced buildup of deposits on bathtubs, faucets, sinks, and wall tiles.
- Elimination of spotting on glassware, flatware, and dishes.
- Reduced limescale buildup in home appliances like coffee machines, washing machines, kettles, and dishwashers, as well as pipes.
- Whiter and brighter laundry, with less need for detergents.
- Eco-friendly home operation with a reduced amount of cleaning agents and excess water contaminating local groundwater and water systems.
We offer the best home water softener solutions in Ridgefield. Check out what your neighbors think of our services in their reviews.
How to Choose a Water Softener for Your Home
How do you decide which water softener solution is right for your home?
Authorized water softener installation and water softener repair companies—like us—can help you make that decision. We will test your water and then recommend the best systems for your home.
Essential considerations include the hardness of your water, your budget, and the amount of space available for the water softener system. Our expert advice on the benefits of available systems will help you to make the final decision. Choose from:
- One-tank systems: These have a single tank or cabinet-style system and need less space because the softener’s brine tank sits inside of the salt tank.
- Double-tank systems: These two-tank systems have a separate salt tank, which although it takes up more space, provides more options for hard water purification than single-tank systems.