Ridgefield Whole Home Water Softener Installation Services
Nowadays, it is possible to get clear water free of contaminants with whole house water softener solutions.
These water purifiers soften water by removing mineral deposits such as iron, calcium, and magnesium, as well as other harmful substances like bacteria and sedimentation from your water source.
At Henco Plumbing Services, we have the specialist equipment and expertise to offer you efficient water softener installation solutions that remove excess mineral deposits from your water.
Enjoy the benefits of softer skin, cleaner drinking water, and less limescale buildup in your home appliances by letting us solve your hard water problems once and for all. We also offer comprehensive water filtration solutions.
What Are the Signs of Hard Water?
Hard water is any water that contains excess minerals, metals, and other contaminants. It is generally safe to use but causes several problems like reducing appliance life expectancy. The tell-tale signs of hard water include:
- Small silver spots on silverware or glassware.
- Less water pressure from your shower or faucets.
- Difficulty forming suds with soapy water in a bottle (the bottle test).
- Mineral stains on clothing after they come out of the laundry.
- Skin irritation after showering.