Do you need to update your bathroom or configure it to get more storage space?
When you’re ready to remodel your bathroom, call Henco Plumbing Services. It’s our job to provide you with custom solutions that fit your unique style and space because we are professional bathroom remodeling contractors.
Our experts will work with your budget to achieve unique results. From installing high-end showers to replacing your master bath, we have the expertise to get the job done. We can handle your:
- Full bathroom renovation
- Water-conserving products
- Bathroom sink installation
- Bathtub installation and bathtub repair
- Bathtub replacement or bath-to-shower conversion
- Shower installation including rainfall showers
- Sink installation or faucet replacement
Do you also need to remodel your kitchen? We are experts in kitchen renovations and installations as well – call today!
When Should You Replace Your Bathtub?
It is relatively easy to determine when your bathtub's best days are over. Is your bathtub:
- Old and aesthetically unappealing
- Out-of-date or difficult to use
- Visibly cracking
- Covered stubborn limescale, mildew, and mold stains
- Too small
If you answered yes to any of the above points, we recommend bathtub replacement.
What Plumbing Issues Need Considering When Remodeling a Bathroom?
Remodeling a bathroom isn’t a one-day job. It requires proper planning to avoid damaging hidden components such as in-wall plumbing and electrical connections.
It is essential to take into consideration several factors to ensure that you don’t end up with more repairs than you bargained for if you want to keep costs at a minimum. These include:
- Toilet tank placement: Mounted tanks require hidden or recessed drain systems that require planning in regard to other bathroom furniture.
- Shower floor drains: Tiled showers with floor drains will need the right slope or angle for adequate drainage to avoid puddles.
- Drain size: The standard drain size is 1.5 inches but upgrading to a 2-inch drain at a slight extra cost can reduce maintenance calls later.
- Slab or basement: If your house has a basement, you probably won't have any issues with re-doing your plumbing. If your home sits on a slab, changing the plumbing that runs through that slab can be expensive and may require jackhammering through concrete.
- Pipe placement: Pipe placement matters. For instance, plumbing pipes along exterior walls isn't a good idea in cold weather areas as the pipes can freeze in winter without insulation.
Investing in professional plumbing installations in your bathroom can save you from unnecessary expenses and future maintenance headaches.
Did hard water ruin your current fixtures? Prevent it from happening again with water softener installation.
Why Choose Us?
At Henco Plumbing Services, we aim to be your go-to choice for bathroom remodeling projects. Our team is committed to giving you the best service.
Count on us to give you the latest and best bathroom renovation. With us you’ll enjoy:
- Quality work with fast turnarounds
- Expert and courteous technicians
- A no-mess job with on-site cleanup
- Upfront pricing and payment plans
- Lifetime guarantees on all primary remodeling services