Do you have an old and inefficient water heater that needs replacing? Tankless water heaters are becoming increasingly popular because they provide instant hot water, are eco-friendly, come with extended warranties, and save on space and utility bills.
Regardless of your household size and personal budget, our team can help you find the best tankless water heater for your home.
Considering installing a conventional water heater instead? Get in touch with us today!
Who Needs a Tankless Water Heater?
On-demand water heaters are ideal for larger households with more than four family members. They save you the hassle of being “out” of hot water associated with old-school water tanks.
Even if one family member is showering, another can still use the dishwasher, do the laundry, or flush the toilet without any heat loss.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters come with a wealth of benefits, such as:
- Long-term Savings: On-demand water heaters only heat water when it is needed, saving on power and wasting less energy, and of course, water.
- Space Saving: These units are much smaller than regular water tanks—great for smaller homes.
- Safety: Tankless water heaters are less susceptible to flooding than regular tank water heaters, which reduces the risk of water damage to your home in a plumbing emergency.
- Environment-Friendly: In addition to saving you money via reduced electricity and water consumption, tankless water heaters are also better for the environment.
However, they do have one or two drawbacks:
- High Initial Cost: Although tankless water heaters do save money in the long-term, their initial cost is high. Most models have price tags about twice that of a regular water tank, which means you’ll only recoup your investment years after the purchase.
- Limited Water Capacity: Because they are a point of use water heaters, you must purchase a unit with ample capacity for the size of your home.
- Higher Maintenance: On-demand water heaters contain small, intricate components, which can make tankless water heater repair jobs more likely. Regular professional maintenance may be needed.
Just need your tankless water heater serviced, or want to add a water filtration system to your home as well? We do that too! Get in touch, and we'll make it happen for you!
Why Choose Henco Plumbing Services?
Henco Plumbing Services is among the top water heater installers in Ridgefield, and we are committed to providing you with the best service. When it comes to tankless water heater installation, replacement, or repair, you won’t find better service anywhere else.
Work with us today to enjoy:
- Quality work with guarantees
- Fast turnarounds
- Knowledgeable, courteous technicians
- Flexible financing