Trenchless water line repair methods have gained popularity recently because they are useful when replacing sewer and water lines in residential homes and commercial properties.
At Henco Plumbing Services, we offer trenchless pipe replacement services in Ridgefield, WA, at affordable prices. Our team will help you fix sewer and water pipe issues before an emergency occurs, saving you loads of money, time, and hassle in the process.
Even better, as a full-service company, we can also handle all aspects of the replacement process, including sewer line location and inspection.
What Is Trenchless Water and Sewer Line Repair?
Trenchless water line repair makes it possible to solve water and sewer pipe issues without digging up your property. We use state-of-the-art technology to help repair problems without disrupting your property unnecessarily.
These methods include:
- Directional drilling: This affordable and convenient no-dig sewer repair method allows us to drill through all types of soil and rock without digging up patios, gardens, and other yard components. It is eco-friendly and does not cause ugly damage to your property.
- Pipe bursting: This method is one of the most innovative trenchless sewer replacement methods. A powerful pulling machine runs a polyethylene pipe through the damaged pipe and is used to break it. Once the polyethylene pipe is in place, electrical current fuses the pipe sections into a seamless tube that can withstand corrosive chemicals and physical abrasion, with minimal disruption to your property.
- Nu Flow Technology: Henco Plumbing Services is unique in its use of the patented Nu Flow trenchless sewer relining method to repair sewer pipes in Ridgefield.
We employ double-entry access to pull an epoxy-saturated felt liner complete with an internal bladder inside the host pipe. We then inflate the bladder, later removing it, and leave in place a smooth jointless new tube within the host pipe. Again, this method has minimal impact on your property.
The Benefits of Trenchless Water and Sewer Line Repair
Trenchless sewer repair comes with many benefits, including:
- Fast repairs: Trenchless sewer replacement is quick.
- Maintain your landscaping: The process offers minimal disruption.
- Environmentally friendly: Does not use dangerous chemicals.
- Cost-effective: Faster work means less equipment and labor at a lower cost.
- Less disruptive: There is no need to detour traffic or interfere with hardscaping.
Want to learn more about our team and services? Read all about us!
Why Choose Us?
If you need trenchless sewer repair or water line replacement services in Ridgefield, WA, Henco Plumbing Services should be your first choice.
- Fast and offer no-mess work
- Trusted for our quality and workmanship
- Properly licensed and bonded
- Personal, courteous, and customer-centric
- Qualified company with knowledgeable, experienced technicians
Trust us to deliver the results you are looking for with professionalism and efficiency. We are committed to ensuring that your water and sewer lines run efficiently long after we’ve done the work.