Slab Leak Repair Services
Water leaks are always problematic. They present much more severe problems when they occur under the concrete slab that supports your home. If you find moisture on your slab, foundation leak detection services are an essential option to prevent costly damage. At Henco Plumbing Services, we provide fast and reliable Ridgefield slab leak detection and repair to minimize the extent of water damage to your home.
If the leak turns out to be from your plumbing, we also provide damaged pipe repair.
What Are the Signs of a Slab Leak?
Unlike other plumbing leaks, slab leaks are hidden and can be challenging to detect. There are, however, some tell-tale signs to watch out for that point to the presence of a slab leak. These include:
- Running water sound: The sound of running water when no taps are running is a strong indication of a home foundation leak.
- Low Water Pressure: Leaks result in reduced water pressure seen as poor water flow from taps and faucets.
- High utility bills: Slab leaks lead to water wastage, so any abnormal spike in your water bill is a bad sign.
- Damp or moldy smell: Slab leaks leave excess moisture inside your home, which creates a musty odor.
- Floor cracks: A slab leak occurs in your home’s foundation—any visible floor cracks could be because of water damage from slab leaks.
If you notice these symptoms in your home, contact us immediately. We use the latest technology and methods to locate home foundation leaks before the damage becomes extensive.