Water leaks are always problematic. They present much more severe problems when they occur under the concrete slab that supports your home. If you find moisture on your slab, foundation leak detection services are an essential option to prevent costly damage. At Henco Plumbing Services, we provide fast and reliable Ridgefield slab leak detection and repair to minimize the extent of water damage to your home.
If the leak turns out to be from your plumbing, we also provide damaged pipe repair.
What Are the Signs of a Slab Leak?
Unlike other plumbing leaks, slab leaks are hidden and can be challenging to detect. There are, however, some tell-tale signs to watch out for that point to the presence of a slab leak. These include:
- Running water sound: The sound of running water when no taps are running is a strong indication of a home foundation leak.
- Low Water Pressure: Leaks result in reduced water pressure seen as poor water flow from taps and faucets.
- High utility bills: Slab leaks lead to water wastage, so any abnormal spike in your water bill is a bad sign.
- Damp or moldy smell: Slab leaks leave excess moisture inside your home, which creates a musty odor.
- Floor cracks: A slab leak occurs in your home’s foundation—any visible floor cracks could be because of water damage from slab leaks.
If you notice these symptoms in your home, contact us immediately. We use the latest technology and methods to locate home foundation leaks before the damage becomes extensive.
What Are the Causes of a Slab Leak?
Slab leaks are dangerous to the structure of your home or building, they need to be addressed as soon as possible—but what causes these leaks?
Some causes of slab leaks include:
- Initial construction defects
- Pressure from shifting ground
- Corrosion from soil chemicals
- Abrasion due to long term vibration
- Poorly installed piping systems
Don’t just take our word for it! Read what your neighbors are saying about our slab leak repair and other services in their reviews.
Professional Slab Leak Repair Services
Amateurs or DIY enthusiasts can’t carry out slab leak repairs. Perhaps this is the most crucial reason why you need a professional.
Here at Henco Plumbing Services, we not only offer home foundation leak detection but also provide high-quality slab leak repair services that include pipe rerouting, repiping, and pipe relining.
As soon as you contact us, we’ll send one of our experts out for a site visit and check the extent of the work. We’ll then provide you with useful recommendations and clear price options that will have your plumbing fixed in the fastest time possible.